WIC offers nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, assistance with healthy foods, and referrals to community resources.
KANA administers the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s WIC nutrition program for low-income families.
Growth and development monitoring and diet assessment provided by registered dietitians and lactation consultants. All families with pregnant or postpartum mothers, infants, and children up to the age of five are encouraged to apply.
- EBT cards to purchase healthy foods such as milk, juice, eggs, cheese, cereal, dry beans and peanut butter
- Nutrition information to help your family eat well and be healthy
- Support for and information about breastfeeding
- Help finding health care and other community services
- Breast pumps to support breastfeeding moms
Applications for services: