Elevating Lives, Enriching Communities
At KANA, our employees drive our achievements and embody our dedication to our patients, clients, and communities. Together, we strive to provide exceptional and integrated services across all departments, delivering the utmost care to those we serve.
We open doors to a vast array of career opportunities, inviting individuals who are passionate about personal growth and eager to make a meaningful impact. Join our dynamic team and unleash your potential while contributing to our shared mission.
We seek out and nurture exceptional talent—individuals who exude enthusiasm, dedication, and a desire to be part of something greater. At KANA, we aim to attract and retain talented professionals who are driven to embrace our mission and shape a brighter future.
KANA’s outstanding employment benefits include:
- Group Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Life, AD&D, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- 403(b) & 457(b) Optional Retirement Plans
- Thirteen Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Membership to our KANA Wellness Center
- IHS and NHSC loan repayment site eligible