Kodiak Area Native Association’s Native Health Sharing and Reimbursement Agreement serves to increase access to healthcare for Alaska Veterans. All Veterans living in our service region are welcome to receive services at KANA but must first be enrolled in the Alaska VA healthcare system.

To apply for Alaska VA Healthcare, you’ll need a copy of your DD214 (Transfer or Discharge Report), copies of any additional insurances, and a 10-10EZ form (https:// vha/1010ez/). These forms can mailed or faxed to Alaska VA, or submitted online at http:// eligibility.asp. You can check your eligibility by calling the VA Eligibility Department at (907) 257—4700 or ask for help from our staff by calling 486-9870 and asking to speak with the Alternative Resources Specialist. Our staff is ready to help you through the process.

Medical, Dental & Behavioral Health Services

Wellness Programs for Veterans