KANA provides a full range of dental and oral health services as part of our goal to provide comprehensive whole person care. In addition to year round services offered at KANA Main and the Mill Bay Health Center in Kodiak, Providers travel to each village community to provide dental care, oral hygiene, and preventative services.
KANA’s Dental Department offers the following services:
• Dental Exams
• Preventative Oral Health Services
• Cleaning & Sealants
• Root Canals
• Higher Levels of Care: Crowns, Bridges, Dentures
• Community and School Oral Health Education
• Head Start Fluoride Program
• Digital X-Ray, including 3-D imaging for increased diagnostic and treatment capabilities
KANA provides access to high quality orthodontic services that straightens teeth to enhance patient smiles, as well as correct bites that leads to improved oral function and oral health. Services are available to eligible Indian Health Services Beneficiaries.