The United States Department of Defense Arctic Care Innovative Readiness Training (IRT) Program in partnership, with the Kodiak Area Native Association, will present “Arctic Care 2022”, a no-cost medical, dental, optometry and veterinary services program to the communities on Kodiak Island from May 4-13, 2022. Arctic Care provides training opportunities to military units while providing incidental benefit to communities via no-cost healthcare. The healthcare services will be tailored to the individual needs of each rural community.
The following no-cost services will be provided:
- Medical: Wellness exams, physicals/sports physicals and patient education. Kodiak ONLY - Physical Therapy and Podiatry specialty services available upon Arctic Care Provider referral only.
- Dental: Exams, extractions, and fillings.
- Optometry: Exams, prescriptions and glasses.
- Veterinary: Vaccinations, spay/neuters, and exams and routine care.
Arctic Care 2022 Schedule of Services:
Kodiak Community Arctic Care Health Services
Medical/Dental/Optometry/Veterinary Services Available 9:00am - 6:00pm
Kodiak May 4-13 *** WALK-INs WELCOME at the ARMORY ***
Kodiak Services locations:
Medical, Optometry and Dental Exams - National Guard Armory - 125 Powell Avenue
Veterinary Services - Kodiak College - 117 Benny Benson Drive
How to schedule an appointment for services in Kodiak:
To schedule an appointment for Arctic Care services in Kodiak, please click one of the following links:
- Select the service (Medical/Dental/Optometry/Veterinary)
- Select one of the three Provider schedules that best suits your day and time preference
- Select the Day and Time you want to schedule your appointment
- Complete the Registration Form
For additional information, please call KANA at 907-486-9870.
Village Communities Arctic Care Health Services
Medical/Dental/Optometry/Veterinary Services Available 9:00am-6:00pm
Karluk May 3-6
Akhiok May 4-8
Larsen Bay May 4-8
Port Lions May 6-12
Old Harbor May 8-12
Ouzinkie May 8-12
To schedule an appointment in your Village community, please call your local clinic:
Akhiok Call - 907-836-2230
Karluk Call - 907-241-2212
Larsen Bay Call - 907-847-2208
Old Harbor Call - 907-286-2205
Ouzinkie Call - 907-680-2265
Port Lions Call - 907-454-2275
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org