What is MyHealth?
MyHealth is a secure health management tool that allows you to access your medical information and contact your primary or specialty clinic providers online or by mobile device.Resources available on MyHealth
Access to MyHealth includes:
- Medication list
- Test results
- All labs released immediately
- All radiology and pathology results released in a timed manner to portal
- Clinical documents
- Visit summaries view, which is download and transmittable
- Secure messaging with your provider and the care team (for example: test results, your medical condition or medication refill requests)
- Messaging to provider pool/message center
- Upload documents for provider review
- View and request appointments
- View allergies
- View list of immunizations
If you need a copy of your complete medical record, contact the KANA Medical Clinic at 907.486.9870.
Sign up for MyHealth
To sign up for a MyHealth account please speak with the front desk staff.
For 24/7 password help, please call 877.621.8014.
Secure messaging is for routine health related inquiries only with normal turnaround time one business day. Messages received after business hours, on holidays, or weekends will be responded to on the next business day
- Do not use secure messaging for urgent matters.
Please call your health care provider instead of using secure messaging if:
- You need a prescription filled today.
- You need to cancel an appointment scheduled for today.
- You need to see a provider today.
If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system in your community (for example, call 911).
Mobile Device App
Access your MyHealth portal on your smartphone or other mobile devices. In your app store search: HealtheLife.
The HealtheLife mobile app gives you real-time and easy access to your MyHealth online portal.
Tribal health organizations using MyHealth
Alaska Native Medical Center | Aleutian Pribilof Island Association | Chugachmiut | Copper River Native Association | Eastern Aleutian Tribes | Kenaitze Indian Tribe | Kodiak Area Native Association | Mount Sanford Tribal Consortium | Native Village of Eklutna | Norton Sound Health Corporation | Southcentral Foundation | Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Are you already enrolled in MyHealth?
New security updates were issued for MyHealth and the HealtheLife smartphone app. If you were enrolled before August 7, 2018, you'll need to update your account on your next visit to KANA. A Customer Service Specialist at the front desk will be able to set you up.