What is MyHealth?
MyHealth (formerly myANMC) is a health management tool provided by Cerner® and a way for you to access some of your health records online.
What records are available on MyHealth?
- MyHealth provides access to parts of your health record.* It will not include all the information related to your treatment. You can view the following:
- Clinical record summary (allergies, immunizations, health issues, discharge summary, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited lab results (excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited personal information
- Clinical document generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
- Secure messaging with your provider
- Send a request to schedule appointments and request to cancel appointments
- You should not rely on MyHealth for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, contact your medical provider.
*You should not rely on MyHealth for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, you should contact the Medical Office at (907) 486-9870 to get a complete copy.
How do I sign up for MyHealth?
If you would like to sign up for a MyHealth account, visit please speak with the front desk staff at your next appointment.
For 24/7 password help, please call (877) 621-8014.
3449 Rezanof Drive East
Kodiak, AK 99615
Is my information secure?
Yes, MyHealth is a product of Cerner Corporation and is Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant.
When should I use secure messaging?
- Do not use secure messaging for urgent matters. Normal turn-around time is one business day. Secure messaging is your tool for conveniently communicating with your health care professionals.
- Secure messaging is for routine health related inquiries only. If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system created for your community (for example, call 911).
Please call your health care provider instead of using secure messaging if:
- You need a prescription filled today.
- You need to cancel an appointment scheduled for today.
- You need to see a provider today.
Any messages received after business hours, on holidays, or during weekends will be responded to on the next business day.