MyHealth Patient Portal
What is MyHealth?
Access your KANA health information online using MyHealth, an online health management tool for customer-owners provided by Cerner® and the Alaska Native Medical Center.
Is my information secure?
Yes, MyHealth is a product of Cerner Corporation and is Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant.
How do I access it?
Once you have registered, you can access MyHealth anywhere you have access to the Internet — home, work, school, the library, etc.
How do I sign up for MyHealth?
If you would like to sign up for a MyHealth account, please email us to request an account or speak with the front desk staff or your provider at your next appointment. We also have a MyHealth handout available to walk you through the sign up process, show you how to make appointments, check your secure messages and view your health records.
Disclaimer related to limited health record information
Please note that MyHealth provides limited access to your health record and will not include all of the information related to your treatment. You can view the following:
- Future Appointments
- Secure Communication
- Clinical Record Summary (current medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited Lab Results (potentially excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited Personal Information
- Clinical Document Generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
You should not rely on MyHealth for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, you should contact the Medical Office at (907) 486-9870 to get a complete copy.
Please DO NOT use Secure Messaging for urgent matters. Normal turn-around time is one business day. Secure Messaging is your tool for conveniently communicating with your health care professionals. Please keep the following in mind when using Secure Messaging:
- Secure Messaging is for routine health related inquiries only. If you require immediate assistance or are experiencing a medical emergency, please use the emergency system created for your community (for example, call 911).
- Please call your health care provider instead of using Secure Messaging if:
- You need a prescription filled today.
- You need to cancel an appointment scheduled for today.
- You need to see a provider today.
- Any messages received after business hours, on holidays, or during weekends will be responded to on the next business day.