- This event has passed.
July 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
“To Keep Families Strong”
7-Week Program: Every Tuesday from June 20–August 8
Parents will learn the research-based Protective Factors to keep families strong:
1. Parental Resilience: Be strong, not stressed.
2. Social Connections: Get and give support.
3. Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development: Learn more so you can parent better.
4. Concrete Support in Times of Need: Get the help when you need it.
5. Social and Emotional Competence of Children: Help your child manage feelings and relationships.
Dinner, Child Care, and Kids Gymnastics Provided.
1944 East Rezanof Drive
Sign up and information: Amanda Sanford or Cassie Keplinger 907.486.9879