The team at Kodiak Area Native Association is working diligently to implement a plan that is the safest and healthiest for our patients, staff and community in response to the continually developing COVID-19 public health threat. This week the majority of our employees will have the ability to work from home and continue delivering high-quality services to our patients while also practicing social distancing.
Be on the lookout for the following changes:
- Medical services continue to be available at our clinics in the City of Kodiak as well as the villages.
- Patients with scheduled medical appointments are given the option to receive services via telehealth.
- Pharmacy is moving to a mail/delivery service.
- Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorder appointments will be available via telehealth.
- Dental services have been reduced to urgent care only.
- An RN is available for any COVID-19 questions at 907-486-9870.
- KANA Wellness Center closed to the public on March 17, 2020. Our staff are working on offering virtual fitness classes so the community can stay active at home.
- Community Services building on Near Island is closed to the public; staff are offering services telephonically at 907-486-1362.